Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why is my dough roller not working?

I just bought an electric dough roller. The dough is sticking to the rollers and/or binding in the scrapers. When I adjust the rollers (wider birth), it comes out fine, but not flat enough.





I am putting a lot of flour.





It's a single pass dough roller, and I am using store bought frozen bread dough (thawed of course) for elephant ears (fried dough--you know, with powderd sugar on top).





What can I do to make it work--what can be broke? Can this work for me?

Why is my dough roller not working?
Rub a little butter onto the rollers. The flour you put on the dough, will stick to the butter, creating a much less sticky roller.
Reply:you should try to lightly grease the roller abd it might not stick as much


No comments:

Post a Comment