Saturday, November 19, 2011

What can I do with my elephant ears that have grown only a few inches all summer?

I have them in potting soil and have moved them inside cause of the heat. I give them Miracle grow once every 1-2 weeks. They started from the root but just haven't taken off as expected.

What can I do with my elephant ears that have grown only a few inches all summer?
No miracle grow needed. Just leave them outside and watch them grow thru the years. I have some and they have now turned into huge plants ,nothing applied to them not even special water treatment.Let nature take her turn. Mine were also small and in three years have grown huge and awesome . Water only if you have extremely dry conditions and make sure your soil is suitable. Enjoy:{O
Reply:. You asked this same Q twice?


It must be pretty important !! not.


No comments:

Post a Comment