Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How long will it take for my caladiums to appear?

I just planted some caladium bulbs in my garden this afternoon, both the elephant ear and the smaller "confetti" variety. How long will it take before the pop above the surface? The weather here has been in the 60's and 70's the past few weeks, so no frost whatsoever.

How long will it take for my caladiums to appear?
hi. I have mine still in basement, getting ready to place in pots as tonight its lower temps.. if you can , bring them in, and leave them in pots in garage at least till 2nd wk in may ..on sunny days i bring mine out, well in shade that is, but higher temps...


A few yrs ago, i placed many out in ground..and w. a sudden cold phase, so many lost.. BUT, if the weather continues nice like we love it :) (mine have sprouted in the bags I have them in from last yr ), they usually start getting their 'leaves ' fully , not till end of may, early june. Email me with any other questions, directly if youd like, if your new to planting them-it sounds as this might be your 1st time ?.You need to pull them up in fall, you remember, right :).. but the beauty is worth it :). email me, if you need to .. happy planting..have a great wknd.

shoe deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment