Monday, May 11, 2009

This is big !! where can i find an elephant ear pastry in CA !!??

all you east coast guys know what im talkin about , at the fair its like the churro but looks like a elephant ear , thanks

This is big !! where can i find an elephant ear pastry in CA !!??
At ANY Mexican bakery........I get them there all the time. They're called Palmiers.....(in French, that is) in Spanish they're called orejas (ears). Messy but delicious!!!





Christopher
Reply:What is ca stands for or means?


1 comment:

  1. Palmiers elephant ears are not like what I think you're talking about. Palmiers are made of puff pastry-those are the ones you can find at Mexican bakeries. What you're probably looking for is a fried DOUGH elephant ear covered in sugar and served hot. I have yet to find them in Caifornia. I heard Portos have them though. I'm going searching soon.

    ReplyDelete